Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Vacation

Tyler and I are so excited to be on summer vacation!  We ended the school year right before Memorial Day, and have just been relaxing ever since.  Our friend Christie left yesterday to move to Detroit, so we had a going away party for her on Saturday night.  That was a lot of fun, but we didn't take any pictures.


Last week we headed up to Sedona to hang out with Jeremy and Rachel for the day.  That was a blast!  We made plans to hopefully go up again some time soon.  It was nice to escape the heat for a day!

Tyler and I in the desert somewhere

Rachel and I near the Devil's sink

Tyler and I on top of Mushroom rock

The steps, we drove DOWN these!

Out for a nice dinner

Rachel and I enjoying ourselves

Our awesome hosts, Jeremy and Rachel

No comments: