Monday, June 7, 2010

Piol Wedding

Tyler and I were able to travel up to Sonoma for Breeann and Kevin's wedding the weekend before school got out.  It was a lot of fun, and we had a blast.  We were even able to eat at our two favorite places at my mom's house before we drove up for the wedding.


Friday I met up with the girls for us to get our nails done, and then we all headed over to the country club for rehearsal.  After rehearsal we went on a nice little adventure to find dinner.  It was super yummy, and a lot of fun!



Saturday was the big day.  We woke up early to start with our hair, and keeping Beautiful company all day.


Before Beautiful got dressed



The wedding was amazing, and so beautiful!!  I'm so happy for them, but we miss them tons.  I even called my mom and told her we were going to move home because I miss them.  :D  No worries though, we're not going any where.  Hopefully on vacation to visit this summer, but we're not leaving Phoenix any time soon.


Two of my favorite people

Our family

Had to bring it back from 2007 :D

We love them, and wish them nothing but happiness!

No comments: