Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was so much fun this year!  Brandon was so excited to celebrate this year, it made Christmas that much more exciting for us as a family.  We took Brandon and Natalie to visit Santa on Monday at the Prescott mall.  That was quite an experience!  Brandon didn't want to wait in line of course, so daddy and grandma entertained Brandon will Natalie and I waited in line.  Natalie didn't have a problem waiting in line, and even loved having her picture taken with Santa.  She kept looking up at him, trying to get a good look at the game!  She didn't even cry until I went to take her away from Santa.  Then she got upset, and wanted me to put her back on his lap!

On Christmas Eve we talked with Brandon about how he had to go to bed so that way he could get lots of sleep because Santa was going to be coming that night to bring us presents!  He was so excited because all he asked Santa for was a new puzzle!  He couldn't wait, which kept him up past bed time, but that was okay!

Christmas morning Natalie and Brandon were both up around 5, 5:15, but we made them stay in bed until 6!  Finally at 6:00 Natalie wouldn't stay in bed any longer, so we went and got Brandon up.  Much to my surprise grandma was in bed with Brandon when we went in to get him.  (I didn't know at the time that he had been up since 5, and that was the only way grandma could keep him in bed!)

Brandon loved presents!  He loved them so much he helped everyone open their presents!  He got tired of opening his own presents, but as soon as it was time to open someone else's presents he was right there ready to help!

We were very blessed this year and Brandon received many clothes, books and puzzles!  Natalie got some new cups, shoes, and toys from Disneyland!  Tyler got his new video game and some movies.  I got a new computer!  I am so excited for my new laptop, and am so thankful to my parents for always providing so much for us!

We are doing Christmas with Tyler's parents on Saturday, so that will be exciting for Brandon as well!  We can't wait to see his excitement with what they get him!!  I know when we get home it will be time to go through some old toys though and find ones that we can start to give away!

We had a great Christmas up in Prescott, and were blessed to spend the day with my parents, Tyler's parents, and my Grandma Ellen and Mills.

Merry Christmas everyone!  I pray that you all had a blessed Christmas too!!

No comments: