Thursday, December 6, 2012

18 weeks . . . almost 19


Date:  December 6
How far along? 18 weeks 5 days, or 19 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: up 3 pounds (finally done throwing up!)

 Maternity clothes? I wear maternity pants every day now.  I don't know if I could even put on my normal jeans any more.  I am still switching between normal tops and preggo tops.  I didn't have too many with Brandon either.

Sleep:  It got better, Tyler bought me a pillow for Christmas.  (Yes, a little early)  Lately though I've been up around 2 to use the restroom, and then can't go back to bed until almost 3.

Stretch marks? Only the ones from B!

Best moment this week: This will be Saturday night.  We are having a gender reveal party!!

Miss anything: Being able to sleep all night, but then again I guess I haven't done that peacefully for a long time!  :)

Movement: A little bit.  Can't wait to actually feel Gus Gus in there though!

  Food cravings: Anything that isn't meat!  haha, Still can't really eat it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat

Have you started to show yet: Yes, even Deka told me today I have a little belly now!  A 4th grader told me I have a hump!  ha ha, I told her it was a bump!

  Gender: We’re calling this baby Gus Gus, until Saturday!!

Labor Signs: Not for a long time!

  Belly Button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired

Looking forward to:  Saturday!!

No comments: