Monday, February 21, 2011

12 weeks...almost 13

Our weekend took quite a different turn starting on Saturday.  We thought we were going to have a house full of people starting on Saturday, and lasting until Thursday.  Instead trips and planes were cancelled, so Tyler and I are enjoying our day off by ourselves.  To enjoy this lovely President's Day, Tyler gets to go to the dentist, and I just ordered some pictures from Costco.  I started a scrapbook for Katie, Matt and CJ, and still haven't finished.  I figured I should stop procrastinating, and get it done TODAY!!  :)  Plus, I am going to start the baby bean scrapbook, as well as try and start working on our wedding scrapbook.  My 2011 goal was to finish our wedding, and honeymoon, so we'll see how that goes.


I thought I would share some pictures with you, even though they are a little old at this point.


January 19, 8 weeks

TWINS!!  January 22

Nicole bought us our first baby present too!!  When we told her we were pregnant she asked if we could go to babies r us while she was here.  I was excited, but of course Tyler wasn't too thrilled.  After a yummy dinner at Carlos O'Brien he drove us up there, and we walked around the store checking everything out.  :)  Nicole bought us the cutest little picture frame that I can't wait to put up in the baby's room.  As soon as it is up, I'll share!!

I can't believe we're almost 13 weeks along, but we do go back to the doctor on Wednesday.  I'm excited that I've started to have some energy back, but I do enjoy relaxing and my mac and cheese still!

No comments: