Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy End of January

It is crazy to think that we are almost in February of 2010!! Where has the time gone! At school I just got an interactive white board installed yesterday! It will be a lot of fun, but I feel way out of it because my room is a disaster in the process of moving everything around!

Had to share a funny letter with everyone that we got in the mail today from our HOA. Tyler cut down the tree in our front yard when I went to visit Nicole in October, and just took our Christmas lights down on Sunday. Yes, we were a little behind the times, but we love Christmas, and are a little lazy. Here is what the letter said, "There are holiday lights and/or decorations visible after the holiday. Also, there is a tree stump left in the front yard. See that all holiday decorations are removed and the tree stump is removed." Really though, is that what my $240 a year is paying for!?! This is crazy!! I hate the HOA! First they write me a letter to tell me my tree branches are in the way of the sidewalk, and now they tell me something is wrong with the stump!? Crazy!! Guess what Tyler will be doing this weekend!! Amen for the rain!! At least it made the ground soft! I'll try and get a picture of the stump before it's gone to share with you all!

No comments: