Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sorry every one

I know that I have not been very good at this blogging thing, and keeping this updated!! I apologize to all of you out there who still have not seen pictures of the house, and are waiting to hear how things are going.

So things are AWESOME!! We love the house. It has been good to us for the past two months. It's hard to believe that we have almost lived here for three months now. We got our keys in the middle of March, during our Spring Break. It was an awesome time to move because we didn't have to take off any work, and every one was around to help us move!! Thanks to Andy, Katie and Matt we were able to move all of the big stuff in the morning. Thanks to his mom and dad we were able to finish every thing else in just a couple of loads. His mom did a lot of work helping us pack too, so we are very grateful to her as well!!



Tyler's favorite room in our house. The master bathroom!!


Our living room, including our awesome NYC wall. I love these pictures, and want to go back again some time soon!



The pool doesn't get a lot of sun, so it's still a little cold to go swimming in.


Since we moved in to the house we have had a few parties here. I tried to throw Tyler a "surprise" birthday party, but it didn't work out too well. Instead he found out, but at least I was able to keep the surprise of Jeff and Karlee coming up!! We had a lot of fun that night, and it was awesome to see all of our Phoenix friends in one place.

We have made some awesome friends since we moved here, and I know that God had a plan for us in moving here. Tyler and I will both be returning to our schools next year, and both of us will be teaching the same grade. This next year I will be teaching sixth grade math instead of third grade math. I am pretty excited about this. I love math, and am excited for the change in pace. I think that it will be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see the relationship that I will have with these sixth graders!! I have grown very close to some of them because of volleyball, and can't wait to spend some more time with them.

This summer we will be traveling all over the place!! I will try to keep you updated on our travels!! Until then, enjoy God's Love!



1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks at Nikki's wedding. :D Finally a Twins reunion!